About Me

My photo
Etienne Eugene Grinter I am a Single Parent, in College for Web Design, and Graphic Design. I began college at the Art Institute of Pittsburgh for Graphic Design Bachelors Degree 2008 for 2 1/2 years taking 6 months off to work. Then returning to School at the DeVry University in Downtown Pittsburgh,Pa. I have a 2 yr old Daughter Named Emani Evette Grinter. We lost her mother in June 13 of this Year. We are holding Strong and everything is well now I am just furthering my career for my daughter.

Monday, December 13, 2010

The Beginning

This Is the beginning. 


The start of something new,
This is for a cause that not only artist can relate to but people in general.
There must be a change in the lifestyle,
A change in life to achieve what is more than just a goal,
It is more than just a Life Changing Appeal.
This is my choice to accelerate, push further than most.
The passion to do what I love at my hands,
Within those hands lays my passion.
Being as Strong as possible to gain access to my 1st chance to show the world how great I can be and how  great I can become.
Never Giving up on this dream, never laying down my pencil and pad.
There is nothing that I cant do.
I will not lose this passion,
I just have to open my range of associates