About Me

My photo
Etienne Eugene Grinter I am a Single Parent, in College for Web Design, and Graphic Design. I began college at the Art Institute of Pittsburgh for Graphic Design Bachelors Degree 2008 for 2 1/2 years taking 6 months off to work. Then returning to School at the DeVry University in Downtown Pittsburgh,Pa. I have a 2 yr old Daughter Named Emani Evette Grinter. We lost her mother in June 13 of this Year. We are holding Strong and everything is well now I am just furthering my career for my daughter.

Saturday, December 25, 2010

My Flowers to her

This day i didn't decide to get up and jump with joy, it was a lot on my heart. The other day I was okay then these memories dashed through me and ran me away. I wanted to run away, to her and only her. Kiss the ground on which she is underneath. I cried in the shower but only for a split second. My mind is chaotic, fighting the emotions and feelings yearning for attention, love and the die'r need for affection. As the shower water hits ma face, my heart falls along with the water. So i spill my love down this drain an it went to these flowers. To do what is needed and being around my seed makes it easier to coop with is pain. The memories still hunts me but my pain is release through the good doing, dancing, poetry, my art, and photography.