About Me

My photo
Etienne Eugene Grinter I am a Single Parent, in College for Web Design, and Graphic Design. I began college at the Art Institute of Pittsburgh for Graphic Design Bachelors Degree 2008 for 2 1/2 years taking 6 months off to work. Then returning to School at the DeVry University in Downtown Pittsburgh,Pa. I have a 2 yr old Daughter Named Emani Evette Grinter. We lost her mother in June 13 of this Year. We are holding Strong and everything is well now I am just furthering my career for my daughter.

Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmas memoir

This day, these past couple of days, have become so obscure. So what is my cure. My chest is tight and my head is light. There must be something that keeps my chest tight. It beats ever so slow, but the receivers see things in slow motion. Something more than a flooded ocean. I'm floatin. Through the mist, fog there is no light. Im out of sight. Sore from the pain that stains my chest. But there are so many people depending on me and supporting me.