About Me

My photo
Etienne Eugene Grinter I am a Single Parent, in College for Web Design, and Graphic Design. I began college at the Art Institute of Pittsburgh for Graphic Design Bachelors Degree 2008 for 2 1/2 years taking 6 months off to work. Then returning to School at the DeVry University in Downtown Pittsburgh,Pa. I have a 2 yr old Daughter Named Emani Evette Grinter. We lost her mother in June 13 of this Year. We are holding Strong and everything is well now I am just furthering my career for my daughter.

Monday, December 20, 2010

POOH BEAR

This picture is of Jasmine her mother and Emani. How I miss this woman so much it is not crazy but I lost more than just the mother of my child, I lost my best friend, my world as I knew it. The only thing that I knew was her. I am strong and can talk about this more than what I am use to and can give people a picture of what I am missing. A woman full of life and have a lot to offer. The one thing that She kept giving me was love and support. My Ride or Die and If she said Jump i would ask how high. She is watching over us, Emani and I. Man the things I would give to have her here with me once again, It would be a crime to commit and 8 years of my life that I would never forget. I LOVE YOU JASMINE PHENIQUE CARNES 8-2-89/ 6-13-89