About Me

My photo
Etienne Eugene Grinter I am a Single Parent, in College for Web Design, and Graphic Design. I began college at the Art Institute of Pittsburgh for Graphic Design Bachelors Degree 2008 for 2 1/2 years taking 6 months off to work. Then returning to School at the DeVry University in Downtown Pittsburgh,Pa. I have a 2 yr old Daughter Named Emani Evette Grinter. We lost her mother in June 13 of this Year. We are holding Strong and everything is well now I am just furthering my career for my daughter.

Monday, December 20, 2010

Until next year

This day that I write in my blogg most of everyone hasn't seen. This is me my journey and almost everything in between. My journey is important and I want it to be seen. While I network, design and become that something that is unseen. Indirect light beams and reflections of my former self, I put things down, I try things out like its a trial but more of a test. I noticed that I don't blog for a long period of time. It is just something to past m time. From now on, I am going to wake up and blogg each morning or at least try to. This artistic journey has just started and I want to know how it is going. 
January 1st is the day that everything will become different. Something new will pop up and someone special will be by my side. It seems like everyone that wants me, wants me for something. Its just not the something I'm looking for. I can't describe it but it hurts to hear that you heard something from someone, it  kills me to know what I have done in my past that can still haunt me so far from the city of which I have a past. The 3 years that I have been here in Pittsburgh,Pa I've done nothing but be myself and do me. Not to much worried about who want to see me. I tell people off jump street that I have a baby girl, but I guess in the back of their mind it just makes them curl. The good news is that I've finally brought myself to become mad interested in someone that I don't see everyday, but they way that she thinks. Man she has her mind on straight. The only thing that I'm really cautious about is the fact that she doesn't want kids. She is young and I can understand how things that I say can get stupid real. Sex is not a game anymore it's a thrill. I kinda like the fact that I can think about her so much and almost live more than 10 miles away from her. Things seem as though they want me to go but I'm listening to Jas on this one, she knows best and I just need her to guide my heart, so it can rest.