About Me

My photo
Etienne Eugene Grinter I am a Single Parent, in College for Web Design, and Graphic Design. I began college at the Art Institute of Pittsburgh for Graphic Design Bachelors Degree 2008 for 2 1/2 years taking 6 months off to work. Then returning to School at the DeVry University in Downtown Pittsburgh,Pa. I have a 2 yr old Daughter Named Emani Evette Grinter. We lost her mother in June 13 of this Year. We are holding Strong and everything is well now I am just furthering my career for my daughter.

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Plans

This is a plan that I think that It will never go through. Trying to duck and dodge these bullets (bills) but life is full of them, whether you like it or not. I try to loosen that tight squeeze that i feel like I'm getting out of my stray jacket. Over the small course of my life so far I have realized that things will never go according to plan. The tight squeeze get harder everyday to find out away to pay tha bill and such. It is crazy how things work out but all in all they just might work out if you had someone to help you take care of your debt and bills.