About Me

My photo
Etienne Eugene Grinter I am a Single Parent, in College for Web Design, and Graphic Design. I began college at the Art Institute of Pittsburgh for Graphic Design Bachelors Degree 2008 for 2 1/2 years taking 6 months off to work. Then returning to School at the DeVry University in Downtown Pittsburgh,Pa. I have a 2 yr old Daughter Named Emani Evette Grinter. We lost her mother in June 13 of this Year. We are holding Strong and everything is well now I am just furthering my career for my daughter.

Sunday, January 02, 2011

Focused beyond Love Pt.1

As the New Year dawned upon me, upon us a new me was introduCed A happier person. A more focused person. I was touched in some way that night. The way I had entered the new year was great. It was beyond what I was able to comprehend, beyond what I needed to blend. To the great people in my Life. To the people that saw my Ups and Claimed my Down, To those that picked me up an sat me Down. The terrible past that was gift wrapped and opened to be my Present. I see more of my future and I am more than focused. This Father this man is me. So let me gather mySelf. Pause as I flatten my stress, compress my wealth an Strive toward success. Here I come here I go Lets Strive for nothingless.