About Me

My photo
Etienne Eugene Grinter I am a Single Parent, in College for Web Design, and Graphic Design. I began college at the Art Institute of Pittsburgh for Graphic Design Bachelors Degree 2008 for 2 1/2 years taking 6 months off to work. Then returning to School at the DeVry University in Downtown Pittsburgh,Pa. I have a 2 yr old Daughter Named Emani Evette Grinter. We lost her mother in June 13 of this Year. We are holding Strong and everything is well now I am just furthering my career for my daughter.

Sunday, January 02, 2011

Cliffhanger

tha path i walk is steep, lets hike. grab tha gear cliffhanger.ull need stamina, sanity, an open mind, time and a rope 2 suspend urself frm my baggage and the bullshyt that i wuld put u threw 2 even see tha top of this m0untain. @ tha top of this m0untains peak there is n0thing bt beauty, its a sight 2 see. i promise jus stick with me. this is m0re than a journey! we'll run thru my past, walk skip an hop along wit tha present. Crawl an dig thru tha hard times then camp on our success. although bundled thru the stress. Dont be intimidated by my better half in the forest, that only wears a vest. Its jus me, consumed by stress. Throw some comfort at him to relief the stress, hold him close, kiss him an give him plenty of rest. Climbing the mountain of Trials only to creep up behind the moon. Months past us, years have seen us, u fell no safety net clinged to us... i say as we fall, in a spiraling tumble hitting every sharp edge that had stuck out, an even the nails that we left to support us were bent an broken. I told this hike was steep i jus didnt tell u that there had been no bottom beneath.