About Me

My photo
Etienne Eugene Grinter I am a Single Parent, in College for Web Design, and Graphic Design. I began college at the Art Institute of Pittsburgh for Graphic Design Bachelors Degree 2008 for 2 1/2 years taking 6 months off to work. Then returning to School at the DeVry University in Downtown Pittsburgh,Pa. I have a 2 yr old Daughter Named Emani Evette Grinter. We lost her mother in June 13 of this Year. We are holding Strong and everything is well now I am just furthering my career for my daughter.

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Men Are Easy (unfinished)

The first thing that I/we/most mature men look at is the way you look, from head to toe to feet an all the features that come with you. The grace in your walk, and how you dress for a casual day. The soft skin that glissins when the light hits it. The fragrances that you wear on your days out. we pay attention without words. watch our eyes light up like the New York Christmas tree. After a couple of days that we observe, we give interesting conversation. An for the kind of men that we are we doesn't matter if we are getting a vibe from you after a couple of drinks or just in general, that you want to mount tha dick...That just means you find us attractive enough to let us share your sacred spot.