About Me

My photo
Etienne Eugene Grinter I am a Single Parent, in College for Web Design, and Graphic Design. I began college at the Art Institute of Pittsburgh for Graphic Design Bachelors Degree 2008 for 2 1/2 years taking 6 months off to work. Then returning to School at the DeVry University in Downtown Pittsburgh,Pa. I have a 2 yr old Daughter Named Emani Evette Grinter. We lost her mother in June 13 of this Year. We are holding Strong and everything is well now I am just furthering my career for my daughter.

Sunday, January 02, 2011

More than Jus Fraustration

i have a temper like dat bulky green guy.... feed me fraustrati0n, eliminate comfort fill my pillow with stress. like a nice fluffy cloud as i lose sight as i rest. my eyes turn red an my heart rate increases. multiple pers0nalities an everybdy hasnt seen them. its time 2 isolate 4rm tha weak, its time 2 give bak 2 me. i dne gave 2 much i have n0thn mre 2 give... ppl take an take nw its my turn 2 live. ima grind til i break sumthn i dnt have time 2 chill, i m0ve at my own pace, and im hobblin still. my knees hurt 4rm crawln REAL. u cant b my cane bcuz ur nt str8 ur nt still. ur nt strong willd, i can care less abt hw u feel. u nt undastandin u cant see ur blind chill. it was never abt u bitch fall bak die if u will...I m0rph n2 tha biggest bitch u ever seen. raised by all woman, real men dnt hyt woman bt sum bitchs need dey wig split.