About Me

My photo
Etienne Eugene Grinter I am a Single Parent, in College for Web Design, and Graphic Design. I began college at the Art Institute of Pittsburgh for Graphic Design Bachelors Degree 2008 for 2 1/2 years taking 6 months off to work. Then returning to School at the DeVry University in Downtown Pittsburgh,Pa. I have a 2 yr old Daughter Named Emani Evette Grinter. We lost her mother in June 13 of this Year. We are holding Strong and everything is well now I am just furthering my career for my daughter.

Sunday, January 02, 2011

numb the pain

im upset, up set an clearly fraustrated with what this phase n my life has landed upon...From biting my tongue an lies, to give em raw truth an butterflies... They say that lies make it worse an tha truth will set u free, to me thats a bunch of bull shyt like tha apple dont fall to far from tha tree. i've never walked n ur footsteps an we dnt wear tha same size shoe...to me right now this exploration of life i have no clue... i never try to lead someone astray, bt my feelings collide with wat i say...true statements n lost chapters. She whispers to me, itll get greater later... Dang Jasmine i miss u... As i heal more pain consumes my canvas...my queen has pasted, all that surround me are peasants with no class...The place is crowded, my hands are full, bt it seems the people that have my back jus turn out to be fools... not worthy of my hand nothin too good to be tru, to my soul... some wifi connection bt no perfect stone...so i replace love with pain an sexual pleasure...masacist, sexual deviant whispers after my name... ETIENNE that boi will put ur heart to shame.