About Me

My photo
Etienne Eugene Grinter I am a Single Parent, in College for Web Design, and Graphic Design. I began college at the Art Institute of Pittsburgh for Graphic Design Bachelors Degree 2008 for 2 1/2 years taking 6 months off to work. Then returning to School at the DeVry University in Downtown Pittsburgh,Pa. I have a 2 yr old Daughter Named Emani Evette Grinter. We lost her mother in June 13 of this Year. We are holding Strong and everything is well now I am just furthering my career for my daughter.

Sunday, January 02, 2011

images




 These images, whip ma memory before i slp. i dont whimper i dont make a peep, there are nites like this that keep me up, the images that keep me from falling aslp. Without discreet my mind turns blind an these images shine an stain my mind. oh so polished ever so fine. The goodtimes are dim an all of our lil disputes are swallowed as i shove the petty things down along with this. Baby its been this long, an now that im home i feel whole. So much of u fills this house, so many images filled this house. with every month has an image, an every month has its price. my heart is stained an polished ever so nice. The closer i get to loving another, these images surface. Especially the last time i saw u on this earth did. The image of u laying there, they way ma heart broke an shattered into a million tears. the way this tear falls down now as i type my fears. So much of me is u, U understud that a picture can last a lifetime, and an image is for all of time as long as its with u. Damn I miss u. 8/2/89-6/13/10 Love u Pooh