About Me

My photo
Etienne Eugene Grinter I am a Single Parent, in College for Web Design, and Graphic Design. I began college at the Art Institute of Pittsburgh for Graphic Design Bachelors Degree 2008 for 2 1/2 years taking 6 months off to work. Then returning to School at the DeVry University in Downtown Pittsburgh,Pa. I have a 2 yr old Daughter Named Emani Evette Grinter. We lost her mother in June 13 of this Year. We are holding Strong and everything is well now I am just furthering my career for my daughter.

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

The Truf about it all

This day of all days I keep thinking, wondering what can I do to keep this fire burning, what can I do to keep my art flowing. Is there anything that I can use to motivate me what can I do to keep this desire burning inside me, to release to my world. The days are becoming blurry as to succeed, education feels like a trap to keep money flowing into this world. From not paying for school and keeping things going for the better to paying for everything in general. Meals, books etc. Things can't get any better than this but it can get worst. I stand back and look at the de-evolution of our poor community and watch jobs disappear and healthcare rise while the poor and even middle class starve, pull out loans to have a house, retail and different businesses go under, and pull less and less profit than going under the rector scale. What scares me the most is going and starting my clothing business and it doesn't make any profit. Yes it is a movement but the thing is It's all on me to take that leap of faith and to make profit from nothing. Needing to learn the endorsement