About Me

My photo
Etienne Eugene Grinter I am a Single Parent, in College for Web Design, and Graphic Design. I began college at the Art Institute of Pittsburgh for Graphic Design Bachelors Degree 2008 for 2 1/2 years taking 6 months off to work. Then returning to School at the DeVry University in Downtown Pittsburgh,Pa. I have a 2 yr old Daughter Named Emani Evette Grinter. We lost her mother in June 13 of this Year. We are holding Strong and everything is well now I am just furthering my career for my daughter.

Saturday, January 29, 2011

THE HEART SPEAKS

These obstacles hit me like a freight train, speeding in more than one lane, Damn i'm flinchin', not to minchin im half way gone. Loving the comfort, but there is this mental block, this surgical block. Something like writers block, Heavy hearted and you got my mind kinda stuck. Man it makes me sick, my stomach is feeling like pretty silk. Something as if it was poured milk, in a glass cup. I wish I knew why you make me feel this way and why I feel this way but I do. Man My heart pumps different when i'm around you. My body relaxes in your arms, I try and open up every time for the sake of my sanity. I don't trust anyone but family anymore. It might sound crazy but the only person that gave me hope was Jasmine. She taught me how to trust. Now it just feels like I'm close to bustin'.
At nite I want to hold you, but i know my trusting you stops this at time so I leave and when I leave you wish I was near, but when I'm near every thing isn't clear. As if we were driving in a Snow storm level RED and the car or truck has lost power steering. Oh the FEAr. Let's not shed tears. if only you could read my thoughts, if only you could see my FEAR, that I hide with this smile---->>>>

Sometimes my words can't explain the feelings, the stress can topple me, drop me and it hurts every time healing my own wounds, tending to my own wounds, damn I broke my leg; thats how it feels instead. This is my year I keep telling myself that and it starts to fade, and get foggy everyday...Every day I try and stay positive and help others but really who is here to help me and my cause in life. This is where I get selfish this is where I get on my FUCK YOU IM IN IT BY MYSELF FOREAL.  Sometime I need that person to take me away from it all, the Bills, The STRESS, WORK, SCHOOL AND MONEY...HMMM

That person is in TOLEDO,OHIO I dnt visit them that often nor do we talk as much, but I know they hear me, Speaking to myself when I think of a master plan and I always go to plan D, before going with PLAN A, or B. Damn I don't even think I have a PLAN C. But YOU see this is only a plan that can only help me get to A-B. Constant attention is needed, I only try to turn the the nob on this door---->>>>>

This is where it lies, that thing that bumps within between my chest, Sitting on death row, ready for whatever the type of fatal death that lies within the door on the plate. Lethal injection, Stoned to death, Electrocution. But here it sits WAITING on someone to pull the plug, Someone to SAve it, From this Dampered Thud. A beat with no rhythm; The only possible thing torturing this HEART is Slow songs, about Love and what kind of defeat their is to accomplish the tiring slumber that it lies in. The Lies that it's heard throughout it existence and Believed the warm soft voice of the Ones that have whispered "I Love YOu".. Ugh Someone destroy you. Atomic Bomb STaTus.  This is the Story of my heart feeling as though it's EXISTENT.